About Our QCertified Program at Our Dealership
Buying a pre-owned automobile is a significant purchase. After a house, a car is usually the largest purchase most of us are likely to make. In a market flooded with used cars, trucks, and SUVs to choose from, how do you know you're making a smart choice?
After you've decided on the type of vehicle you plan to purchase, the first thing you're likely to do is to admire at the cars on the streets of Albertville, Alabama to see what catches your eye. Maybe you'll scroll through the internet to compare models, features, and fuel-economy numbers. Now that you've decided on the vehicle that will meet your needs and fit your budget, what happens next is a common sticking point for a lot of us.
The next step is potentially our biggest stumbling block. You have decided on the used Nissan Altima you want for your daily commute. You've found a Nissan financing deal at Nissan of Albertville. But, you are still unsure that your choice is the right choice. Is it going to be reliable? Am I making a good investment? If this is where you are, you're not alone. QCertified is here to help.
What is QCertified you wonder? QCertified is a used car certification process. Every used vehicle we sell at our Nissan dealership must meet or exceed our rigorous, 128-point inspection and reconditioning standards set by the QCertified program to be called "QCertified."
You might wonder who performs this multi-point inspection on your next used car. The answer is our professional team of ASE Certified Mechanics. Our trained technicians are also required to pass QCertified training before they inspect your next used Nissan Rogue.
You don't have to take our word for it. Every QCertified dealer uses a nationally known independent third party to evaluate us at random. You can take comfort in knowing that each QCertified vehicle we sell near Gadsden and Boaz meets a nationwide standard of excellence.
Every QCertified pre-owned vehicle receives a vehicle history report as part of the certification process. Our nearby Nissan dealership uses AutoCheck from Experian Automotive to research accident history, title status, current mileage, the number of previous owners, and more. To be QCertified, every used car must receive a clean title report from Experian and the Department of Motor Vehicles before we make it available for sale on our used car lot.
When you thought there wasn't anything else we could do to add peace-of-mind to your purchase, we do. In addition to your used Nissan Altima being QCertified and being inspected trained professionals as well as an independent agency, it also receives a QUltimate Limited Powertrain Warranty. For additional protection, there is the option to add Mechanical Repair Service Contract to help protect you from the cost of future auto repairs.
When you purchase a QCertified vehicle from Nissan of Albertville, you also gain a one-year membership to Road America's Auto Assist program. This program provides roadside assistance, emergency travel expense reimbursement, emergency towing, lockout benefits, gas delivery, and tire hazard protection. Additionally, QCertified vehicles also come with an original vehicle manufacturer's owner's manual.
As you can see, QCertified used cars deliver confidence mile after mile. There are many certified used inventories out there, but we doubt you'll find one this comprehensive.
It's Not Certified - It's QCertified!
What Distinguishes a QCertified Vehicle From Other Used Cars?
Quality Control Evaluation
- All QCertified used cars meet or exceed an inspection with 128 points to qualify as QCertified.
- The thorough vehicle inspection process examines all major systems such as the engine, transmission, drivetrain, heating and cooling systems, suspension, steering, brakes, tires, and exhaust.
- QCertified owners receive a copy of an Inspection Report from Experian.
- QCertified dealerships have technicians who are specially trained to perform a comprehensive inspection/reconditioning process.
- QCertified dealerships around the country are monitored by an independent third party to ensure compliance with the strict QCertified standards. Random inspections happen throughout the year to ensure consistency.
- QCertified vehicles receive a comprehensive vehicle history evaluation. This background check ensures that your next used car has a clean title and does not contain a salvage vehicle status, fire damage, flood damage, odometer problems or lemon history on its Department of Motor Vehicle (DMV) report.
- QCertified vehicles carry a "clean" title report.
Value Added Benefits
- QCertified vehicles come with a QCertified Limited Warranty. The scope of the warranty provides complete details about what is covered, what is not covered, instructions should a breakdown occur, coverage period, and maintenance requirements.
- QCertified vehicle owners receive membership to Road America's AutoAssist Program. Benefits include emergency travel expense reimbursement, tire hazard protection, gas delivery, lockout protection, and roadside assistance.
- QCertified vehicles also qualify for a service protection contract. If you choose to add this additional coverage, you'll add additional peace-of-mind. This protection starts where the limited warranty ends. Policy benefits include:
- Rental car reimbursement for the term of the service contract
- Emergency Roadside Assistance for the term of the service contract
- Higher level of coverage and/or extended coverage
QCertified Limited Warranty
- Coverage is effective in the continental United States of America, Hawaii, Alaska, and Canada.
- A deductible per visit will apply.
- If your vehicle is kept in a repair facility overnight for covered repairs, rental coverage is provided.
For More Information
- Maintenance Requirements: Your vehicle must be serviced receiving all scheduled maintenance as recommended by the manufacturer's Owner's Manual.
- Maintenance Record Retention: You must retain copies of all completed repair orders showing the maintenance services performed during the coverage period.
- Repair Requirements: QCertified vehicle owners are required to visit a QCertified Authorized Dealership or an affiliate for covered repairs. If you are away from Nissan of Albertville, contact a QCertified Administrator for directions to the nearest QCertified authorized repair facility.
- Failure to follow the maintenance requirements and the maintenance record retention section of the QCertified limited Warranty may void coverage.
- Ask the dealership's sales associate to review the QCertified Limited Warranty.
ROAD AMERICA AUTO ASSIST PROGRAM
Roadside Assistance Benefits
24/7 Round-The-Clock Assistance
Emergency Travel Expense Reimbursement Benefit
- Gas, Oil, Fluid & Water Delivery Service: Emergency gasoline, oil, or water will be delivered to a member in immediate need.
- Lock-Out Assistance: If a member's keys are locked inside their vehicle, locksmith assistance will be provided.
- Flat Tire Assistance: Service consists of the removal of the flat tire and its replacement with the member's spare tire.
- Pays you up to $50 per occurrence for covered roadside assistance.
- Battery Service: If a battery failure occurs, a jump-start will be applied to start the member's vehicle.
- Towing Service: When necessary, the member's disabled vehicle will be towed to the closest QCertified authorized repair facility.
Tire Hazard Protection Benefit
- If a member's vehicle is broken down due to a covered mechanical failure, and vehicle is more than 100 miles from home, the QCertified member will be reimbursed up to $1,000 for emergency transportation, commercial lodging, and meal expenses. (Not available in California and New York)
- Nissan of Albertville will cover up to $50 toward a repairable tire. If the tire is not repairable, and damage is the result of a road hazard (debris on the road or surface condition such as cracks, breaks, potholes), Nissan of Albertville will cover the cost of replacing a damaged tire (up to $250 per tire). The Tire Hazard Protection becomes void if, during the one-year coverage period, tread wear reaches 3/32". This coverage is not available in California, Maryland, New York, Florida, Washington, and Tennessee.
LIMITATIONS OF COVERAGE
The information contained herein is intended to provide only an overview of the QCertified program. For exact coverage, exclusions and limitations of the QCertified Limited Warranty, please review the QCertified Limited Warranty form.